CraigSchriverCraigSchriver

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Fitch and Jove 7 Fitch and Jove 7

Weeeeeeeeeee!

I like Fitch and Jove more than pizza!

If you ever put out an album of silly songs, I will buy it.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.4

I always look forward to these

Funny stuff guys! Good job on the story It all fit together nicely.

Favourites list.

the PICO DAY anthem the PICO DAY anthem

Excellent!

That was fantastic! Great song and animation. They we're combined extremely well!

The only thing I would have liked to see was one more big rockin' chorus after the sad part at the end. I think that would have punched it up one more notch.

Definitely a big 5 though! Sweet.

Jeffrey Faden's BUS Jeffrey Faden's BUS

So true!

That was great. It's funny because it's true!

Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1 Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1

Constructive Criticism

That looks like a pretty neat concept you have there. The animation was well done for the most part. It looks like you used a lot of rotoscoping. Cool action.

My only suggestion is to change the dialogue in one spot. When he says "I say screw the past...", I suggest you change it to 'forget the past', or something like that. 'Screw', in that context, isn't an 'all-ages' kind of word.

Just my opinion. Cool show!

Fitch and Jove 5 (Part 2) Fitch and Jove 5 (Part 2)

Really Creative and Original

After I watched these two gems I checked out your website too. The artwork has come a long way and the humor has always been solid! Great sense of humor and comic timing.

And I understand you do most of the music too? It's wicked!

I'll keep an eye out for more of your cartoons in the future.

margarine responds:

Except for the drum solos in the previous episodes (my good chum Alex Porter does those), I do ALL the music :D
Thanks for the top class review!

Blobbs animation test Blobbs animation test

Constructive Criticism

Hey, that wasn't bad at all! Here's some advice:

The gradient circle clouds aren't super appealing. Maybe you should draw them and add some 2-tone shading.

When the guy smacks into the camera, maybe you could have him squash and stretch a little bit to help register the impact. The cracking of the glass is nice.

When he falls off of the glass, maybe you should add a camera shake with the sound FX. Nothing extreme, just a little one.

This one would be a lot of extra work, but instead of having the black circle cover the screen to reveal the credits, perhaps you could have the glass shatter away to reveal your site logo. That'd be awesome.

Hope that was helpful! Good work.

Scorpion1813 responds:

Thanks a lot, just what I wanted!

-I did the background really quick as I'm not really a landscape artist! I will work on it though.

-For the impact I re-drew the guy 4 times to get a smooth F-by-F anim.

-Good thinking Batman!! ^_^ never though of it!

-As for this, I had thought of this idea but as this was my first animation I didn't want over do effects! just get to grasps with the main elements! Plus I needed it finished before next week because it's on my website and I've e-mailed it to a company for a job!

Thanks it was really helpful. ^_^

Easter Eggs Easter Eggs

Constructive Criticism

Hey, that was a pretty good movie. You could improve it by adding a few more gags in the whole factory process. The timing was nice. There's lot's of opportunity to add more gags though.

remyzero responds:

hahhaha thanks, I thought I had less time than I did, and that's why it ended up being so short.

-For What It's Worth- -For What It's Worth-

Cool.

Very cool.

I voted 5.

Saturn Clock Adventures 1 Saturn Clock Adventures 1

Hi there,

Your animation was not bad!

In my opinion, the clock 'robot' voice is terribly overused. You would be able to put a lot more emotion into your characters if you used a real voice. It wouldn't be so monotone.

I'm sure your next submission will be even better!